[squeak-dev] Re: MVC debugging

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:42:53 UTC 2010

Thank you so much, Florin, Andreas and Dave for making it possible to
get the MVC debugger working again in Squeak.

This is of course crucial to make ToolBuilder fully work in MVC and
for example to do refactorings of Morphic or to come up with an image
with a minimal GUI.

As this fix is now in the trunk I just updated to #10518.

The debugger works fine.

Among other things I did the test
   [1 halt] fork

you recommended.

--Hannes

BTW the screen is not updated enough times, but if you slightly shift
around a Browser windows then it is repainted and everything is fine.