[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Monticello-cmm.400.mcz

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 00:14:25 UTC 2010

So if I want to copy a selector, e.g. to paste it into message names I then
have to delete the lass>> part?  Please, can we add a "copy signature"
instead of change the semantics of something perfectly useful?

Also,isn't "method reference" a better name for aClass>>selector than
signature? Signatures typically have arity, return and argument type
information .  This is something a little simpler.