[squeak-dev] Re: Fork Proposal: Cuis & Killer Apps.

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Sat Feb 18 19:08:07 UTC 2012

Hi--

     Lawson writes:

> For those who haven't tried it, Juan's Cuis 3.3 image is only 6.5 MB.
> It would be interesting to see if Craig can use Spoon to make it even
> more lean.

     No doubt. We could run it through Spoon's "dissolve" feature. It
uses an alternate version of the garbage collector to treat as garbage
methods which haven't been run since a chosen point in time. It's the
most effective way of stripping a system, and it happens in an instant.

-C

--
Craig Latta
www.netjam.org/resume