[squeak-dev] Installing Filetree

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Thu Jul 12 23:47:38 UTC 2012

Hannes,

Could I see a little more of the stack to get some context?

I should point out that I don't necessarily keep the mcz files up-to-date and that the complete install of FileTree should involve a load from a git repository[1], to get the absolutely latest code.

I'd also be interested to know which version of the MonticelloFileTree-Core.squeak43 package that is loaded ...

Finally I run tests using travisCI[2] for each push to github, but I test against the image downloaded from [3] (including latest github code for Squeak4.3 branch) and that passing all of the unit tests, with my latest updates...

Dale

[1] https://github.com/dalehenrich/filetree/blob/pharo1.3/doc/SqueakInstall.md
[2] http://travis-ci.org/#!/dalehenrich/filetree/builds/1810028
[3] http://ftp.squeak.org/4.3/Squeak4.3.zip