[squeak-dev] Simple Canvas(-like) interface for OpenGL?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon May 28 02:49:31 UTC 2012

Hi. Both the Croquet OpenGL and NativeBoost OpenGL bindings will do what
you want.

Examples of what you can do with OpenGL on Squeak and Pharo using very
simple setup code can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD60480623B5B1382&feature=view_all

L.

--
Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all