[squeak-dev] The Trunk: SUnitGUI-fbs.57.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:47:32 UTC 2014

On 9 January 2014 00:26, Colin Putney <colin at wiresong.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:03 AM, <commits at source.squeak.org> wrote:
>>
>> Frank Shearar uploaded a new version of SUnitGUI to project The Trunk:
>> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/SUnitGUI-fbs.57.mcz

>> Name: SUnitGUI-fbs.57
>> Author: fbs
>> Time: 31 May 2013, 4:03:07.92 pm
>> UUID: b836135e-01ed-4f6e-b671-36c56a5fa89a
>> Ancestors: SUnitGUI-eem.56
>>
>> Move ToolBuilder-SUnit to SUnitGUI-ToolBuilder.
>

> One of the issues I ran into with shrinking goes back to this commit, which
> makes no sense to me. Frank, can you remember the reasons for this?

It does for SUnit what older commits did for MVC and Morphic: moves
the UI-framework-specific code to that particular UI framework, so
that the core of ToolBuilder remains UI agnostic.

The problem with shrinking that you refer to is, presumable, that
SUnitToolBuilderTests superclass == AnObsoleteToolBuilderTests? I'd
noticed that, and asked on the list how I might fix that. If you can
suggest an action I can take to remedy the problem, I'm all ears.

frank