[squeak-dev] Elections off to a roaring start

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:20:31 UTC 2014

Hi All,

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> There was a mad rush of candidate announcements for the Squeak Oversight
> Board for 2014.  For those keeping track we have zero candidates.
>

> If you are on the board currently and are planning to run please announce
> yourself as a candidate.

    I've really enjoyed being on the board this past year and would like to
serve again.  While I have the same priorities as last
year<http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2013-February/168517.html>I'd
especially like to shepherd Spur, the new memory manager for the Cog
VM, into the Squeak release after next.

--
best,
Eliot