[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 4.5 Release Candidate 1

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jan 27 23:12:06 UTC 2014

On 27-01-2014, at 1:52 PM, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone else able to reproduce this, I can't..

Probably because you have some set-up initialised ok - it’s after your uid after all.

All I did was follow Herbert’s recipe
open the image
Tools->Monticello Browser -> select the local path at the top of the list-> Open

Cancel does you no good.

As an aside for later consideration, we’ve really lost something somewhere with regard to debugging. Just where can one go from an open dialogue like that to trace back to the cause of the problem? You can’t hit the break key-combo because that just gets you to the event loop. Exploring the morph(s) of the dialogue seems to go nowhere that I can find.

tim
this blank intentionally left spaced