[squeak-dev] Using libraries in FFI

Annick Fron list at afceurope.com
Wed Oct 22 12:45:34 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot,

	My problem is not with the VM, my problem is with my own library that I connect to through FFI.
I know where the libraries are !

I have tried to add them in /etc/ld.so.conf.d , that does not work.
I have tried export LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but somehow it erases some libraries needed by pharo.
I have done sudo ldconfig ...

In fact I have one library that depends from another one.
In FFI I call one method which calls another method in the other library.
I have tried to create symbolics links in the directory …
I have checked that nm gives the right symbol with the right type ..

So I have no idea what to try now !

Annick