[squeak-dev] re: Contributor agreement

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 11:34:10 UTC 2014

So just to finish off the discussion, the SFC as a general rule
suggest not using a CLA (Contributor Licence Agreement), feeling that
CLAs don't offer much protection, and cost a lot. You can read more
about the topic here:
http://sfconservancy.org/blog/2014/jun/09/do-not-need-cla/

So unless they the SFC change their minds and think that Squeak would,
at some later point in time, benefit from a CLA, we're done.

frank