[squeak-dev] bad UI bug introduced with recent list highlightiong changes.

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Apr 3 02:51:05 UTC 2015

I notice that - at least on my iMac, in Mail - using a right-click in the list of messages opens a menu that treats the item under the pointer as the selected item. And after making any choice from the menu it appears to actually change the selection, whether the choice refers specifically to an item or just the list. Indeed, it changes the selection if you move away from the menu to make no choice.
I think that’s rather annoying now that I’ve noticed it. It’s treating the right click as a select-then-menu but presenting it visually inconsistent with that action. Not smart.

tim
dilate - live long