[SPAM] [squeak-dev] Fwd: [Newbies] How do I start Squeak on Raspberry Pi ?

Mateusz Grotek unoduetre at poczta.onet.pl
Mon Feb 16 18:34:11 UTC 2015

> 2) Update or remove the FunSqueak Demo Image which requires beginners
> to do
> brain surgery to make it work.  Replace it with a one click download.
>  (Personally I saw no value in FunSqueak other than the name.  So how
> about
> replacing it with a Squeak 4.5 preloaded to do all the things shown
> on the
> screenshots on www.squeak.org)

Please do not remove it :-P. Kirk, FunSqueak is an additional image,
not the standard one. It is only for those people who want to try it
and play with it. But you're right that it should be marked as
something extra, not the standard thing in order not to confuse people.
(Isn't the word "demo" enough?) Maybe it is not for beginners in this
case... I don't know, what other Squeakers think? Edgar?

Mateusz