[squeak-dev] 4.6 Notifiers broken

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 22:08:27 UTC 2015

Warnings were not working (see the thread, "Is this a bug with Step
Over?") and that was a showstopper for release, now its fixed, but the
current fix only gives us one chance to present application-formatted
messages to the user-audience of applications.

We'll be able to bring back the mini-stack for developers next release
but it will require a slight retooling of the debugger's API, so that
those cases where you want to see a mini-stack (developer) instead of
the formatted message (user), but we're out of time to do that for
this release.