[squeak-dev] 4.6 -- codename

Martin Bähr mbaehr at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Mar 8 03:38:33 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Ben Coman's message of 2015-03-08 01:06:06 +0100:
> Now I'm not very involved with
> Squeak, but just because I like creative brainstorming... continuing with
> the bicycle theme how about "Rover" after the "Rover Safety - the first
> model to adopt what we think of as the standard bicycle design...[1]"

and while the squeak-devs discuss the bike, others like me can discuss the
color of the bikeshed ;-)

greetings, martin.
ps: this is not a stab at bens suggestion, just that since it involves bikes i
could not resist the pun! apologies to everyone for the off-topic message.

--
eKita                   -   the online platform for your entire academic life