[squeak-dev] Maui

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:54:54 UTC 2015

Thanks for saying so.  I plan to do another iteration on Maui to fix
some issues for the 4.6 release.  Later this year I want to reinvent
it from the ground up as Maui 2, a version that runs in the browser.
Maui 1 has been a good learning experiment I'm ready to reinvent it
better as Maui 2 in the browser.