[squeak-dev] Re: Updates seem broken again (solved, sort of)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 9 05:02:56 UTC 2016

> On 08-01-2016, at 8:56 PM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>
> Some of the problem is now understood - the image with problems has the ‘update.spur’ update map name. Apparently it shouldn’t.

And problem solved; at some point in the past - early spur development I guess - I saved my preferences when ‘update.spur' was the right thing to have in there. Loading those preferences is where it came from. At least I know what happened now.

tim
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.