[squeak-dev] Fix for MergeBrowser

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Wed May 25 08:55:24 UTC 2016

Thanks, Chris and Bert.
I think I found the reason I had problems.
If you change instance variables but not any methods you get the
methodListMenu:  from MCOperationsBrowser but not the one  from MCCodeTool.

There is only 'browse origins' in the MCOperationsBrowser>>methodListMenu:

So the fix must be to fix MCCodeTool>>methodListMenu: to at least give
option to 'browse full' so one can get to the class.

Best,
Karl