[squeak-dev] Improvements to wiki.squeak.org

Jakob Reschke forums.jakob at resfarm.de
Fri Apr 6 07:02:54 UTC 2018

I just read the MorphicModel page after stumbling about the class on some
occasions during the past year. I still do not understand when I should, as
a developer of some application, consider to use a MorphicModel over
"plain" Morphs, for example. All the pluggable stuff made with
MorphicToolBuilder are MorphicModels, but I did not grasp the added value
MorphicModel supplies here. What I did notice are some menu items revolving
around prototypes (something like 'Be the prototype for this model'), which
sounded interesting, but got no mentioning on the Swiki page.