[squeak-dev] All-In-One distribution (was: Changing the Trunk version from 6.0alpha to 5.2alpha)

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Wed Jun 6 13:41:59 UTC 2018

Hi Germán,

Just an FYI, and not to knock Squeak or Pharo you might take a look at
VA Smalltalk http://www.instantiations.com or GemStoneS https://gemtalksystems.com.  May people
use them to develop business and web applications with them.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda
Keystone Software Corp.