[squeak-dev] wiki on how to contribute to Squeak

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 04:26:46 UTC 2018

On Thursday 07 June 2018 11:47 PM, Tobias Pape wrote:
>> Specifically,
>>
>> * should step 2*add*  inbox repo rather than edit*trunk*  to*inbox*
>> because step 3 refers to trunk repo?
> add is better, yes.

Done.

>> * should I have used squeakfoundation.org url for Dave's post?
>
> squeakfoundation.org should not be used unless for referring to the
> mailing list. We have redirects for some squeakfoundation.org urls,
> but the squeak.org ones are the canonical ones.

This is ML ref. I usually use forum site for refs as it is easier to
read entire thread in one go. I changed it to squeakfoundation for now.

Squeakfoundation ML URLs don't crop up in google even if I use a site:
hint. Is the site blocking crawlers?

> PS: while you are at it, could you please change the link for
> SqueakSource3 fromhttp://ss3.gemstone.com/
> tohttp://ss3.gemtalksystems.com/?

Done. Thank you very much for the quick feedback.

Regards .. Subbu