[squeak-dev] The Inbox: System-cmm.1059.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 02:25:45 UTC 2019

I'm planning a major upgrade to SqueakMap later this year that keeps
the existing model but server and UI upgraded to an AppStore-like
experience.  It'd be great to have GitInfrastructure and Metacello
entries in there along with some of the interesting git-based projects.
A consistent one-click experience to "load anything" is good for
Squeak.  One click would get you the whole way there (configuring a
new image) instead of only half way as when starting in the Do menu.
Easier for others to bootstrap and look.  Maybe participate.

Best,
  Chris