[squeak-dev] The Inbox: HelpSystem-Core-dtl.110.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:26:51 UTC 2019

+1 for adding #openHelpBrowser, but -1 for overloading #help.  Please don't.

#openHelpBrowser is perfectly descriptive.  JavaDoc was never very useful,
we don't need to try to save typing for this feature.  If you
disagree, please consider integrating somewhere into the IDE (class menu?)
but still use #openHelpBrowser.  The core library should not poach #help
from the namespace.

Best,
  Chris