[squeak-dev] Squeak5.2 save morph / load morph from file

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 23:48:26 UTC 2019

Ma Serializer supports BookMorphs.

It's part of the "Ma Base" package available in SqueakMap.

After installing, in an inspector of your BookMorph:

   MaObjectSerializer new fileOut: self toFileNamed: 'myBookMorph.obj'
in: Directory default    "do it"

then, in the 5.2 image after installing "Ma Base":

  MaObjectSerializer fileIn: FileDirectory default / 'myBookMorph.obj'
   "inspect it"

HTH,
  Chris