[squeak-dev] DoIfFirst command option processing documentation (was: [ANN] DoItFirst command line goodie on SqueakSource)

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 12 18:52:58 UTC 2020

> On 2020-12-12, at 10:22 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2020 at 11:23:37AM +0100, Marcel Taeumel wrote:
>> Hi Dave.
>>
>> Thanks! Would you mind adding a page on wiki.squeak.org? :-)
>>

> I made a new swiki page for "DoItFirst command option processing":
>
>  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6655

I made a couple of readability edits that seem to help in Safari - take a look to see if it causes any issues with other browsers.
Mostly I changed the really annoyingly ugly --- stuff that gets merged into a single line with non-breaking hyphen, which keeps the little gap and makes it easy to tell a singe - from a --

tim
All the simple programs have been written, and all the good names taken.