[squeak-dev] formatting... (was "The Trunk: Morphic-eem.1784.mcz")

Craig Latta craig at blackpagedigital.com
Fri Oct 22 23:24:03 UTC 2021

Hi all--

      Marcel writes to Eliot:

 > If you want me to follow to the formatting guidelines in Compiler &
 > Co., I would appreciate it that you do so in Morphic & Co.
 >
 > You changed the entire format of the method, which makes it
 > challenging for me to review your fix.

      Whoa, is the pretty-printer not configurable enough? Can't each
person automatically see all code formatted the way they like it,
regardless of diffing and storage?

      I'd love to make all formatting debates moot, if possible.

-C

--
Craig Latta  ::  research computer scientist
Black Page Digital  ::  Berkeley, California