[squeak-dev] OSProcess Question

Eric Gade eric.gade at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:27:56 UTC 2022

I believe what is happening is that the various #command: messages in
OSProcess classes are executing without searching my PATH. Even if I add a
copy of the current running process environment and set that as the
environment of a new PipeableOSProcess, for example, I can't even get a
result for `which node`. I can see that /usr/bin and /usr/sbin are on the
path from within Squeak.

Another example is that `PipeableOSProcess class >> #unixCommandPipeLine`
responds with an empty string when I inspect it.

Might this all be related to newer macOS settings somehow?

--
Eric