[squeak-dev] OSProcess Question

Tom Beckmann tomjonabc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:08:07 UTC 2022

Also just guessing here :)
A brief google search for the return code seemed to suggest that it's
sometimes used for "file not found" -- not sure from which component that
would come from though. If you are using nvm, maybe nodejs only gets added
to your PATH if you're starting from your zsh?

In addition, you could try adding these params to the language server
invocation:
{'--stdio'. '--log-level'. '4'. '--tsserver-log-file'. '/tmp/ts.log'.
'--tsserver-log-verbosity'. 'verbose'}
and see if the log file is created.

Best,
Tom