[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-tpr.1155.mcz

christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de christoph.thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jun 16 09:22:36 UTC 2022

Hi Tim,

> > But do the recent classes need to appear twice in the list?
>
> I pondered that and concluded that removing them from the main body was the wrong thing to do; if user is scrolling down the list it is wrong to not find a class in its usual place.

That makes sense, thanks!

Hm ... Now I am wondering whether we can remove the old "back..." menu completely, and maybe map cmd+b to cmd+m. Reasoning: Many menus in Squeak already tend to be overloaded, and there is little sense for having the same functionality twice. What do you think? :-)

Best,
Christoph

---
Sent from Squeak Inbox Talk