[squeak-dev] Request to manually move the following SqueakSource versions

Thiede, Christoph Christoph.Thiede at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sat Oct 8 18:49:42 UTC 2022

Hi Chris,

unfortunately, I have already uploaded Regex-Core-ct.78 which merges Regex-Core-ct.74, i.e., references it as an ancestor. I only noticed afterward that this version has an incorrect encoding. So we seem to have two options:

  1.  Move Regex-Core-ct.74 to the Trunk indeed and hope that it won't make any further problems in the future. (You can still view it from the image, just not from source.squeak.org.)
  2.  Remove Regex-Core-ct.78 from the trunk (move it to treated) and create a new merge commit that excludes Regex-Core-ct.74. But I don't know how this will influence the update stream and the images of people who have already installed the latest updates.

I'm sorry for the trouble. I don't know what is the best option ... What do you think?

Best,
Christoph