[squeak-dev] GalaxyObject Scenario - remote wiring in promise pipelining during ephemeral 3rd party promise relocation and chaining.

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Oct 21 07:23:19 UTC 2022

hi yo heir! was los mit dir? Gruß Gött! Freitag spezial!

As #whenMoreResolved: is injected into Carol, the nonce, referencing the transfer of r2’s tail ends up as also an r2 promise in Carol as entry in Bob’s Scope and the gifting machinery sends forth an #acceptFrom: to Bob whith said nonce. The #whenMoreResolved: points to r2 in Carol.