[squeak-dev] Stripper and/or Whittler for Squeak

Stephen Travis Pope stephen at heaveneverywhere.com
Wed Jan 4 15:26:00 UTC 2023

Great idea!
In fact, many of the ‘*’ protocols have the old names appended, as in,

			*Etoys-Squeakland-accessing
			*System-Recovery-error handling

but just as many don’t, as in,

			*Morphic
			*monticello

It’d be a step in the right direction to have the browser merge the first group into the “base” protocol.

stp

--------

Stephen Travis Pope    Ojai, California, USA

     http://HeavenEverywhere.com
     http://FASTLabInc.com
     https://vimeo.com/user19434036/videos
     http://heaveneverywhere.com/Reflections