[squeak-dev] 6-Paned browser fixed

Jakob Reschke jakres+squeak at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:26:08 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Then we need a discussion what the package pane browser _should_ be.

Since it has "package" in the name, in my opinion it should display
packages, not category prefixes. Only then it can meaningfully work with
extension methods and truthfully support looking into the package
decomposition.

So I still support that patch of Christoph's, even if that is not the
original behavior.

Please add your thoughts.

Kind regards,
Jakob