[squeak-dev] Interesting build problem on Raspberry PI 32 bit

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Mar 30 21:53:05 UTC 2023

> On 2023-03-30, at 2:22 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But there is the problem.  uname -m returned armv7l.  Yesterday
>
> But today it does not return armv7l.  Today uname -m and arch both return aarch64.

I see in the archive (http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/dists/bullseye/) that there was a load of file updated early today so if you updated very recently that might catch it. I don't see anything mentioned on the forum but I'll post and see if anyone replies.

tim
Quality assurance: A way to ensure you never deliver shoddy goods accidentally.