[squeak-dev] Interesting build problem on Raspberry PI 32 bit

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:22:16 UTC 2023

Hi Bruce,

    maybe we should introduce a helper C file, wordsize.c or some such.  It
could be as simple as

#include <stdio.h>
int main() { printf("%d\n", sizeof(void *)); return 0; }

we would then compile that first and use its output to determine what to do
next.  More reliable than uname?  What do you think?

--
best, Eliot