[Squeak-e] What happened to our Swiki?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Apr 15 06:58:16 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 05:28, Dan Moniz wrote:
> Off-topic, I'm a bit curious about what my PGP 8 installation is
> consistently telling me about your emails. Any ideas?

Either a bug in Evolution/GnuPG, or an incompatibility with PGP 8? I am
on 'bleeding edge' Debian, so wouldn't be surprised if something is
wrong on my end. CC'ed this message to me so I can check it ;-)

> Just an idea, but perhaps edits to pages can be tagged with a unique
> identifier tied to the HTTP session along with a simple rollback mechanism.

Even simpler, probably, is something I suggested earlier: a button to
roll back - wiki-wide - all edits from a certain IP address.