[Squeak-fr] probleme pour racharger un projet

Hilaire Fernandes cddp40.tice at ac-bordeaux.fr
Jeu 9 Sep 10:16:31 CEST 2004

I started translating in French the 'PaintTutorial' from Squeak-Land.

>From Squeak 3,7beta, I fetched the project throught the 'Find' tool in
the 'Navigator' flap.

I did some translation work in the project, then saved it as a new
project in file.

Next, I can load it into Squeak 3,7beta

However when loading it into the Squeak plugin I got complain about
TTCFont.

Also when loading it into Small-Land image I got a frozeen Squeak.

Oh, I finaly tried to load it into Squeak-3.6 image, and it gets loaded
successfully.

Really I was just translating a few words from the project, why this
problem show up.

A copy of the project is at http://www.ofset.org/~hilaire/PaintTutorial4.011.pr

Hilaire