[Squeak-fr] Re: [ANN] New ESUG action: "Support your project"

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mer 6 Fév 09:42:47 UTC 2008

Hi Stef,

Very good action indeed! Thanks specially to you for more and more
excellent initiatives in a recent time.

I was just on track to become a mini-sponsor of ESUG and what we can do
now is to "compensate" sponsorship and maybe free attendances on ESUG
conferences with a support on my two projects:

- Swazoo
- Aida/Web (including forthcoming Scribo CMS)

For the later we can later make some other arrangement too, because Aida
community is growing with more and more active participants. Maybe a
free attendance on our conferences for most active Aiders?

Just FYI, some high profile Seaside projects are switching to Aida...

Best regards
JAnko