[SqueakDBX] Re: Re[2]: Running the tests on Squeak 3.8.2 and MySQL 4

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Oct 8 20:49:57 UTC 2009

Hello Mariano,

MMP> ok all tests fail. Now I'll retry with logging. And maybe you tell me
MMP> some single tests to start with.

meaning: all tests fail after I did what you describe in the
following. As I said before I never save the image after a SqueakDBX
connection (or test or whatever) so it is still in that state.

Or does the sequence matter (first hard coding the database connection
settings and then DBXBaseTest facility: DBXMySQL4Facility
facilityForTest?

Shouldn't be on an instance side method.

Maybe the log helps.

MMP> Take a clean image and do what you did:

MMP> -I started Squeak 3.10.2,
MMP> -installed FFI from universes (the latest FFI does not load in 3.10.2)
MMP> -installed OpenDBX-Core-
MMP> MarianoMartinezPeck.235.mcz,
MMP> -hard coded my database connection into
MMP> DBXMySQL4Facility>>createConnection
MMP> -in a workspace did DBXBaseTest facility: DBXMySQL4Facility facilityForTest
MMP> ran the tests.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net