[SqueakDBX] Re: [Pharo-project] PharoCasts with experts

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:46:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:03 AM, laurent laffont
<laurent.laffont at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Actually I'm training remotely a developer on Pharo using Skype and
> TeamViewer. This guy records all sessions for its own purpose and I like the
> idea.
>
> For PharoCasts I would like to record 30mn to 1 hour sessions (as I know
> you don't have time) with an expert who shows us real code, explaining a
> framework / programming style / pattern while programming some examples (in
> the spirit of PharoCasts, and may be
> http://forum.world.st/Screencast-proposition-Watch-someone-read-code-td3244804.html).
>
> Right now I'm thinking about:
> - Mariano on DBXTalk

Hi Laurent. I will be happy to do one, but I won't have time until 2 weeks.
But after that, I will try. I have NO IDEA how to do an screencast, but I
can try.

I cc'ed the SqueakDBX mailing list since I am all ears to hear what people
want to see about SqueakDBX.  In you have something in mind, please let me
know.