[Squeakfoundation]Squeakfoundation Status?

Cees de Groot squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 21:38:06 +0100

--==_Exmh_-1114233155P

dway@riskmetrics.com said:
> (At this point, I think it's fair to say that Cees is the de facto
> person in charge of the Squeak Foundation, given the work that he's
> done with setting up the mailing lists, wikis, domain name, etc.)

Too much credit. I'm just the system admin, or the oil in the machinery. SqF
is everyone who's participating, and I don't think anyone's in charge (yet).

Another SqF project slowly starting up is a modules repository, with Henrik as
the lead. Some testing has been done, and http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/
is bound to be a central place to put your stuff.
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>

--==_Exmh_-1114233155P

--==_Exmh_-1114233155P--