[Squeakfoundation]Initial project - Squeak core

squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 28 May 2001 12:23:02 +0300

Hi Joseph, hi everyone else at StSq -
I am very interested in StSq. I have what idea of the work could be
gleaned passively. I understand you're in a non-expansion mode at this
time, so I am loath to rush you with individual inquiries, assuming
you'll release when you're comfortable.

In short, I care, I'll wait, I think your work can actually solve some
of the problems that trouble this forum.

I would like to know if you think my proposal for Debian style updating
(multiple update streams, one for each package, SUnit tests control what
goes into an update stream), would be feasible given the toolset you're
creating, or what else might be needed.

But it's your right to choose your forums, so that's my last cross-post.