[Squeakfoundation]about the Ansi tests suite

Alain Fischer squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 00:18:17 +0100

I have found on my hard disk the ANSI tests suite which was on the web=20=

site of
Richard A. Harmon (not yet available).

I have tried the tests suite with Squeak 2.7 and had the following=20
result:
--> 2665 run, 1 failed, 0 error(s)

For those who want to try on Squeak 2.7 here are my notes:
- you must have the 4 SUnit changeset version 2.6 for Squeak 2.7 with =
the
   following name SUnit26SQ27-*.st
- in the file ACSInstl.st, you must set the variables devDir acsDir and=20=

sUnitDir
   with the values corresponding to your installation directory =
structure.

On Squeak 3.0 and Squeak 3.2 I was not able to load the change sets.
Squeak freeze when loading ACSMsgA.cs. It appear that the freeze is when
the system compile Symbol>>intern:

I will investigate further in the coming week.

The ANSI tests suite and SUnit26SQ27 are on my home page:
http://homepage.mac.com/alain_fischer/

Le Mercredi 30 janvier 2002, =E0 09:38 , ducasse a =E9crit :