[Squeakfoundation]Visibility in the open source community

ducasse squeakfoundation@lists.squeakfoundation.org
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 11:51:34 +0100

Hi

In the context of the next ESUG event
http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr:8000/esug2002/

We are planning to organize a open source day.

The idea would be to use the FSF Europe <http://www.fsfeurope.org/>
to advertise this day and to show GnuSmalltalk and Squeak.

So I hope we will get one big Squeaker there to talk about squeak.

If you are interested (I hope so) contact Serge Stinckwich
Serge.Stinckwich@info.unicaen.fr

Stef

PS: this year ESUG is located between brussels, paris and london (1h30 from
paris and Brussels--- and we will have a CampSmalltalk event too like last
year. The dates: 26th of August until 30 of August). The local organization
has been really improved so we will have a great time.