[Squeakfoundation]Collecting tests?

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Feb 28 17:42:59 CET 2003

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:15:16AM -0500, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> I posted the "Kernel-Tests-ClassBuilder" tests to SqueakMap.
> I think it would be better to have tests in package-size chunks,
> like that.

Yes, exactly: One test-package per SqueakMap Package. And one for
the image (because that's not on SquakMap). If we really manage to
make Squeak modular, this will shrink until it ends up to be the
"Kernel-Test" package. (and then it could be maintained by the maintainer
of the Kernel-package).

> Goran, how about adding a "Tests" category to SqueakMap?  Marcus, you
> could be the Steward of that whole category.

Yes, we should have a default-maintainer for all test-packages that
the package-maintainer him/herself don't want to manage...

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de