[Squeakfoundation]RESPOND ADEQUATELY

MRS. KHAIRET MUSTAPHA khairetmustapha12 at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 2 17:00:25 CEST 2003

FROM:MRS. KHAIRET MUSTAPHA;
DEAR SIR,
A REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE
It is with a heart full of sorrow and anxiety that I
come to you believing you can change my family's
situation through the little help you are ready to
give to us. I pray thee to at least hear me out for I
know that too many things are happening in this world
today but in all my experience above other things
remains that no condition is permanent.
I would want to introduce myself as well as my problem
and then explain to you the kind of assistance I would
want from you. I am Khairet Mustapha wife of the much
embattled Major General Hamza El-Mustapha former
Chief Security Officer (CSO) to the late former head of state
over CNN, BBC, VOA or other international news
agencies that my husband is today standing trials
in different courts and other legal institutions over
charges ranging from arbitrary use of power,
embazzllement of public funds, murder and various
cases of violation of human rights.
The death of my husband's boss exposed my husband to
uncountable numbers of dangers ranging from the
confiscation of his accounts both home and abroad to
his being kept in detention for the past two (2) years
now including the seizure of all his business empires
both here and overseas.As if that is not enough, I was
placed under house arrest with federal security agents
on me every minute of the day.
Today, I am contacting you based on what I was able to
shift out of Nigeria in relation to my husband's
instruction. This money (US$22.5M.) I was able lodge
with a security and trust company in Madrid-Espan as personal
belongings thinking I will be there to claim it myself.
But when I found myself in this present situation, I now began
to make efforts to retrieve this fund which is in an
iron trunk box, the company insisted that the box be
open before them, to confirm the contents with claims.
Because of the company's interest in knowing the
contents, I now had to open-up to the director in
charge who I persuaded into helping me out.
We agreed to compensate his much needed assistance
with 5% of the total sum.
MY PROPOSITION TO YOU
I pray thee to stand for me as the beneficiary, based on the documents
I will give you and my earlier agreement with the director in clearing
this fund now that I cannot travel out and I do not want anybody
from my country to know about this transaction which
is the only remaining hope.
I know what I am asking for may appear very difficult
but I assure you that I have gone too far. Again, the director of the
security company is ever ready to bring the box out from the company
without raising any security dust but I still want somebody
who will go in my name.
On the other hand, I am ready to offer you 25% of the
total fund while 5% will take care of any expenses in
the course of this transaction leaving 65% for my
family all these for your information will be at the
point of clearance.
May Almighty Creator reward you as you help me and my family.
Best regards
Mrs Khairet Mustapha