[Squeakfoundation]RESPOND ADEQUATELY

Mustapha Hassan mustaphahassan1 at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 2 17:16:54 CEST 2003

Dear sir,

  Asalaam alaikum!

  Greetings and peace be unto you.
  This mail will surely come to you with great surprise since we never had any Previous correspondence. I got your contact from a very secured
business directory here in Western Sahara Republic and I decided to contact you with all belief that you will not let me down.
 I am interested in a partnership investment program with you. With due respect,I have to be very honest and straight to the point. First,let me introduce
myself. I am Mustapha Hassan, the Special aide to MOHAMMED OULD NAFAA (The Minister of Construction) of the Western Sahara State Democratic Republic (A tiny
country in the Desert bordering the Kingdom Of Morrocco).

 Being the personal assistant to the minister of Construction of my  country, I awarded an IRRIGATION contract to a Portuguese Firm worth several millions
of US dollars. In the execution of that project, the Portuguese firm discovered large amount of gold in one of the contract sites.
 I collaborated with the Portuguese firm on a mutual sharing agreement of proceed from the gold venture of which I received my share of US$15 Million(Fifteen
million dollars) which i deposited as a DEPLOMATIC BAGGAGE at a security company in Europe which also has affiliate offices in both North and South
America,Africa and Asia.

  As the personal assistant to the minister of this tiny country, I cannot introduce or circulate this funds into the country's banking system considering my
provisional duty and for the fact that I earn less than $800.00 monthly coupled with the code of conduct regulations for Public Civil Servants. The above
regulations prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation to take delivery of this funds into your custody for subsequent investment in your country. I
will adequately compensate you with a reasonable 40% percentage share . I will give you all necessary details on the procedures in ensuring a smooth and
hitch free receiving of the funds from the company.
I will appreciate you contact me once you receive this mail indicating  your capability and willingness to enable me give you more details of my modus operandi
in getting this money to you hitchfree.

 This matter requires your urgent attention and confidentiality considering the nature of the proposal and my position in the society.
NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDENTIAL NATURE OF THIS BUSINESS, I WILL PREFER YOU REPLY ME THROUGH THIS
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS I CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR THE BUSINESS: mustaphahassan1 at yahoo .com
I await your urgent reply.

  Best regards,

 MUSTAPHA HASSAN
(Western Sahara)