[Squeakfoundation] Fwd: Packages in both the image and SqueakMap ofPackageInfo))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 13 17:55:35 CEST 2003

I think that if a directory doesn't exist or is invalid, then SM should
assume something is wrong, ask for permission to delete all cached
information, and reload everything from the server. A cache should never
be the cause of a user encountering a walkback... (though in the real
world of software it all too often is)

Daniel