[Squeakfoundation]1.02 version

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jul 14 02:38:57 CEST 2003

Hi!

I am sitting here fixing SM (1.07) and realized that SM Package Loader
1.02 does not contain the code in update 5294. I am not sure why that
update made it into the image - but anyway. I thought we intended to
keep these packages as ... packages! :-) I guess it was a mistake.

I am releasing a new SM tomorrow with the directory bug fixed (turned
out to be quite a bit of code to hack in order to make it "proper" - but
it is ok because the same code will probably be used in SM1.1).

regards, Göran

PS. Hmmm, the latest beta image has a weird debugger. It behaves weird
when trying to step over "self halts" (and sometimes crashes the VM) and
also when doing "debug it"...