LogEngine / Re: [Squeakfoundation]Ideas for 3.7

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sun Jul 27 15:42:59 CEST 2003

I can mantian it along with my other suffs at http://cat.sf.net.

> And while we are on that subject (or something):
> Should I create categories "Minimal", "Basic" and "Full" and put them
> under... some nice top category?
> And are there other categories we would like to have?
I think a minimal image  will be a nice thing, but only if it will not
require so-much effort.
The "Minimal" image will retain  all the programming stuff (like
Interpreter, Compiler and so on)?
For example, one would install a minimal seaside (or wiki) server
without the need of manually remove the other programs (like sound and
midi support and so on)...

bye bye
--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Wondering whether a machine can think is
http://www.siforge.org   |  -- From someone's .sig