[Squeakfoundation] Fwd: Packages in both the image and SqueakMap ofPackageInfo))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jul 13 02:27:44 CEST 2003

I've looked at all pending fixes I could find to SM, and have released a
new version with a couple of fixes by Ned.

The relevant fix to solve this is by SFA (called "[FIX]
SM-createSMDir-asm"), and should be applied to SM itself. I don't have
the sm password for SM. I've tested the fix, and it works.

Daniel